Montreal is not just known for its beautiful sights and tourist attractions. It is also known for its vibrant nightlife, whether you are just looking for quiet drinks after a day’s work, a romantic night with your partner, or a fun weekend with friends. If you’re looking for bachelor party ideas in Montreal, there is definitely something fun and exciting for your group.
First, you need to book a hotel where the groom and the guys can stay before, during, and even after the party. Your hotel room will serve as your groups’s base so make sure that it is comfortable, equipped with the essentials, and conveniently located near the prime spots for night-outs. Montreal has several hotels to choose from depending on your budget and you can even rent a house or apartment to accommodate more people.
Activities for the Boys
Oftentimes, when you hear the words ‘bachelor party’, you immediately think of booze, girls, and night clubs. While there is nothing wrong with these, there are many options that your group can choose from to maximize and get the most out of your night, especially if you and the boys are just visiting the city for some fun before your best buddy gets married. Here are a few of the bachelor party activities that can be done in Montreal:
- Go on a Craft Beer Tour. It’s not a party without lots of good beer. There are a lot of breweries in Montreal and this tour will take your group to three of them in a span of three hours. You will be able to taste six different beers while also enjoying food pairings, but make sure that you are up for some walking as the tour will be on foot.
- You can also go on a food tour to make sure that your tummies are filled with delicious treats before you do other activities that can drain your energy. The Mile End Montreal Food Tour will allow you to visit six locations where you can taste the city’s iconic foods such as bagels, gnocchi, falafels, cheeses, and chocolates.
- If you like playing darts, you can take it a notch higher by throwing axes at Rage which is an axe throwing facility. It is a great place to awaken the inner warriors in you and can release some of the tension and pressure that the groom might be feeling.
- For more adventurous activities, you can also go white-water rafting or indoor skydiving. There are usually packages offered, which already include meals so you can have some action with the boys and not worry about getting hungry in the process.
- And of course, you should also consider a trip to a decent strip club. You can just enjoy the show, or take it to the next level by paying for a VIP lounge where you and your buddies can have some privacy with the ladies.
Planning a party can be challenging, but you will not run out of bachelor party ideas in Montreal, that’s for sure. There are so many things to do and so many places to go.